Friday, May 26, 2006

Four Years

It will be Lance and my anniversary on Sunday. Four years...can you believe it? We have been happily married four years AND we survived law school. Yeah for us!

In LDS terms, I always feel like we are far behind where we are supposed to be. Four years and no kids. :-( Most people we know who were married the same time we were already have one child if not two. All in the Lord's timing. It will happen...I have faith. To the rest of the world, we aren't behind at all. Four years is nothing. My boss Amy likes to keep reminding me that. Maybe one day I will believe her....

I am in charge of planning our celebration this year. Hmmmm....So far we will be eating at Biaggi's, a nice Italian restaurant. The rest is a secret. I am helping my niece by watching her baby during the day so she can move. We will most likely visit the gym in the morning and drop a bunch of boxes off at Goodwill. Gotta streamline our lives now that we will be moving. Giving away lots of things and furniture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»