Friday, June 16, 2006

Magna Cum Laude



Lance, goofing around with the Mac laptop we had for a month or so while his old laptop was being fixed. His next challenge? Jay Leno look alike contest.

Lance just got his grades back from his last semester in Law School. He graduated Magna Cum Laude. Congrats Bubba! I asked him to post this great news to the blog but he didn't want to do so. He was afraid he would sound prideful. So I decided to brag about him instead! He is always diligent about studying.

Saw the puppies last night. There is a little girl puppy that is exceptionally docile and cuddly. I think she may become part of the Smemoe family in five more weeks. I will post a picture of her next time I go over there. Now deciding on a name for her...Any ideas? I think she is just the medicine I need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't put my finger on it, but I think you have changed a little since last time I saw you, Lance. Nice pic. :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lance on graduating magna cum laude; it does seem to have changed the shape of your head.
Loren