Sunday, February 25, 2007

Peek-a-Boo

We are trying mighy hard to train Sofi to NOT beg while we are eating at the dinner table. Our lessons are not well received so Sofi spends most meal times locked up in "time-out." We can't help but laugh at her naughtiness sometimes, however. Here is some evidence of our little beggar. (Note: The first picture is of Sofi peeking through Lance's arm as he eats his lunch. She tries to be sneaky, by poking her nose through our arms at first. After that, she decides to be bold, and jumps up in plain view.)



3 comments:

Patomo Perhe said...

I had no idea you had a blog! I was going through my old pictures and noticed you posted a comment on my pregnancy entry. How are you? Do you like Californina. My Mother in law is coming to visit us in April and we plan to go to finland in Feb of 2008. We hope you are doing well. Take care!

Lance and Kristi said...

Amber! Great to hear from you. I would love to come out and visit when Aiti Patomo is in town. I will try to email you.

Shell said...

I was doing a google search for my dear friend Kara and came across this blog. Do her and Loren have a blog? What are they up to?