Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Shout Out for Beagles

We, as beagle owners, were very excited to see that Uno, a fellow beagle, won the Westminster dog show this week for the first time in the history of the competition. Our little (or stout and hearty) girl wouldn't have won as she isn't disciplined enough but we are sure proud to be beagle owners. Especially since we think this breed is most friendly, easy going, loving and playful one around. Did I mention cute? And we don't even mind her occasionally "Aaawrooo" bays at other dogs walking by our fence. Maybe our neighbors do.

3 comments:

Joan said...

I think if I ever decide to own a dog, beagle is on the top of my list. I had a good friend also has a beagle and loves it.

Kirbell said...

Your dog is so adorable. Maybe we could visit her sometime since we are never going to have a dog.

Scott B. said...

When I was a kid, my next-door neighbors had a beagle. It wasn't my favorite animal, because it chewed up my brand-new official NFL football and nearly died trying to pass the rubber through its system. I'm glad to see that there are more cultured beagles roaming about.