Monday, April 13, 2009

Purging

My house has been in the "as soon as I can get to it" state for many months now. I have boxes of stuff piled in many rooms in the house, waiting for the moment for me to go through their contents and either find a home for the items in my house, sell them on Craig's List, or give them away. As Elisabeth's 1st birthday looms in front of me along with a huge wave of visitors this summer, I figured it is now or never.

So, purge, purge away! I LOVE SPRING CLEANING!

Warning: My posts will still be few and far between. Thanks for your patience as I put my life in order. My family sorely needs this to happen for all of our sanities!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm getting super anxious to spring clean here, too. It's been a long winter and, well, consequently there are not lots of piles. It's becoming burdensome. Have fun sorting!

Mom and Pop said...

Just want to say Happy Birthday to Lance and we hope he has a great day. We love all of you.