Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A temporary hiatus

Homework, homework, homework in graduate school.  Family visiting.  Volunteering as the registration chair at the RESOLVE Adoption Conference this weekend.  Giving a talk on Sunday with only four days notice.  Helping to plan a fun missionary Primary activity.  A cute 1 year old who loves attention.

7 reasons why I still have not posted Easter, Elisabeth's birthday, my dad's and brother's visit and her 1 year old update.

We are doing everything we possibly can to keep you updated on our progress.  Please try again later.  
Elisabeth enjoying her first taste of sugar at her cousin's birthday party in April.

2 comments:

amanda said...

we can't wait for more updates...!

Steve said...

Oh my goodness! Elisabeth is so big! I cannot believe she's a year old already! Love you guys and miss you terribly, wish i could come see you this summer. I love seeing pictures!