Friday, December 24, 2010

Believe

Thank you dear Santa.  My heart is so thrilled you granted my Christmas wish.


Otherwise I would have missed seeing my sweet girl play Mary and my little boy play baby Jesus in our first annual nativity.

Or seeing my chubby little babe cooing in front of the Christmas tree.

Or missed seeing the stockings you lovingly stuffed for my dear ones.

So grateful we are able to celebrate our own little miracle on the eve we celebrate the best miracle in the world - the birth of our Savior.

Merry Christmas to all.  And to all a good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings & love to you all. What a wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for making our
Christmas so special Heavenly Father; for blessing us with such wonderful children who are our most wonderful blessings of all. We know how much or feel we know a little bit of the love you have for Jesus and what a sacrifice it was to give Jesus to us to suffer for all our sins so that we can all repent and come back to Thy presence. Thank you for all the many wonderful blessing we have been given and especially for Thy Son's birth.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Hooray! I am so glad he got to home and spend Christmas with you! Truly a blessing.