Saturday, September 01, 2007

In over our heads

I am happy to say I just finished my first grad school assignment. Have you ever had the feeling that you are the dumbest person in a room? Or a gut instinct that whispers "what have you gotten yourself into?" Well, I have had both of these feelings..A LOT...this week. Oh well - I guess that means I have a lot to learn from my fellow co-hort members! I am not trying to be the top of the class, that is for sure. Passing would be the best gift EVER. I am hoping it will get easier over time.

Funny side note: Sofi discovered how to open her doggie treat cupboard yesterday. I came home from dinner to find she had eaten four "greenies" dog bones and a good portion of her milkbones. She was lying on her side, whining a little when I walked into the kitchen. I guess her stomach was a little queasy. She made multiple trips outside in the middle of the night to relieve this queasiness. I should have taken a picture of our little glutton. It was a sight to behold and I couldn't help but laugh as she looked up at me with her "I don't feel so good" eyes. Serves you right, Miss Naughty!

No comments: