Saturday, August 09, 2008

Chunka Munka


Can you overfeed your breastfed infant?  I didn't think you could.  However, at the rate our little peanut is growing, I am beginning to wonder if it is possible.  I decided to try to spread out her feedings every four hours these days.  She definitely isn't going to waste away!!!

Here is Ellie Beth at 3 months.  We have been affectionately calling her Chunka Munka in honor of Beatrix Potter's A Tale of Two Bad Mice.  She is now graduating into 3-6 month sized clothes.  **Sniff, sniff**  They grow up so fast.
 

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is darling!

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

So are you back in town? I long to see you and the little one!

Emily said...

We love our chunky monkeys! What a cutie!

Kotters said...

I love it! She is so cute!

Jenise

Brian and Melissa Finley said...

She is a doll. And chubby babies are the cutest! I can't believe she is already 3 months old! My baby is already 10 months old and I'm wondering where all the time has gone; it is going WAY too fast.

The Leithead Family said...

The bigger, the better.

In case you get paranoid about her weight, Travis was a hugely (and I mean HUGELY) chubby baby. Something like 4 chins. He *loves* it when I go on about his rolls as a baby. He was ENORMOUS, but I digress. His mother was worried that he would be "the fat kid", but her doctor reassured her that he would be tall and skinny. He was right. He was always a twiggy kid.

You cannot give a baby too much breast milk. (Just don't be a binky.) ;)