Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Ol' Family Fun

I have been back from MN for a little over three weeks already and still have not posted pictures from our trip.  I have been trying to finally get out all of my thank yous and birth announcements so I have slacked on my blogging.  

We loved spending time with family and being able to celebrate Luke and Heidi's marriage.  I especially loved spending time with my new nephew, Andrew, and hanging out at Aunt Lorraine's who is a fabulous host.  I saw almost all of my family and many, many friends.  I came home a wearied but happy traveler.  Good news:  Elisabeth slept through all of her plane rides!

The Cousins
My brother Dave with Elisabeth and me with his two sons,
Andrew and Alex.  Elisabeth is crying right now.  Not too excited to 
meet her uncle, I guess.  Probably because he is already making
fun of the big mouth she inherited from me.

Big brother Tom, Adrianna (now 3!) and myself.  

Elisabeth with her Auntie Lorraine, my mom's youngest sister, 
after her bath.  It was so nice to be able to stay with Lorraine, Dick,
and cousins Joe and Molly.  We felt very loved.

The whole extended family clan.  Too bad the two baby boys are 
hidden behind mine and Luke's noggins.  We are sure a handsome
and "large" bunch, aren't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elisabeth looks so cute all wrapped in the comfy towel in the 3rd picture.