Saturday, October 03, 2009

12.5

That is how many pounds I have to lose before I am at my goal weight and how many weeks I have to do it. I lost 2.5 lbs last week, so I feel like I am on my way!

My mission: Lose 12.5 lbs before Christmas and keep it off.

Mission Checklist:
- Exercise at the gym for 60 minutes, three days a week
- Keep a food journal of everything I eat
- Eat sweets very sparingly. Which means I can't keep any in the house.
- Attend Weight Watchers meetings every week. I love WW. It really works!
- Take Elisabeth and the dog for a walk every day.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget adequate rest. ;) My dad has been fighting the bulge for years and has never had a consistant sleep schedule so it undermines his efforts.

Or you could just get the flu....a quick and not easy way to lose weight, and you are too weak to enjoy it much-kps

Emily said...

Cool! You and I are on the same program, although you are much better because you gave yourself a time limit. Here's to accountability!

Lsmemoe said...

Good luck, Kristi! You're awesome. Watch out for that Halloween candy. ;)

Kathy said...

Yeah, Rock it!

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

You are awesome and I miss you!