Friday, November 13, 2009

All in the Family

Everyone who sees Elisabeth almost automatically says "Oh, she looks just like her dad."  I swear she has a little bit of my family in her as well.

You be the judge:

Lance and Elisabeth around 18 months






Kristi and Elisabeth around 18 months




So, she does have a lot of her papa in her.  She definitely got her chubs and coloring from her daddy.  However, there is no denying she is mine as well.  She has my mouth and maybe even my nose!

I think she takes after her namesake, Grandma Dorothy.




No question.  She is ours.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

She looks so much like both of you! And my, my -- she's getting so grown up!

Kirbell said...

She does look like all three of you! She's growing up so fast!

jenerekfamily said...

So cute! And that is one beautiful picture of your Mom as a baby. Priceless!

The MN Earl girls plus 2 cats said...

I am amazed at these pictures. She is such a beautiful little girl. She does not look like just one of you but the both of you and definitely has Hufnagle genes in her too. I am so excited to see you guys soon. Love you all!

Desi said...

I love these pics! She is getting so old.