Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Or it will be when we are in MN visiting our family next week.  In preparation to embracing the frost-biting cold we will encounter, I borrowed a winter coat for Ellie girl and purchased a bunny hat and mitten set from Target.  Elisabeth LOVES her winter gear.  She refused to take it off after I tried it on her the other day.



Here she is in one of her favorite places in the house, doing one of her favorite things to do.  My dentist will be thrilled that she is already committed to good dental hygiene.



And here she is after I wrestled her out of her coat because it was supposed to be 80 degrees that afternoon.  I think she cried for 15 minutes and I could only take off her bunny hat when she was asleep for her nap.  I guess this is her way of saying she can't wait to see "Gampa Mimi" and her aunts, uncles and cousins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to her Aunt's???

Lance and Kristi said...

Oops! Major typo! I can't believe I left off Aunts! I guess that is why you shouldn't write blog posts at midnight.

I think she wants to see her Aunts Heidi, Vicki and Lorraine more than anyone! (Okay, maybe she will love Ralphie a bit more but what can I say. She is a dog person. Ralphie will rate above any human, including myself.)

Look forward to seeing you!