Monday, January 31, 2011

On a lighter note

Streaming Netflix through my new birthday present has become a guilty pleasure for me the nights Lance works late.  I get to watch movies like this without Lance here to tell me that:
A.  The movie was something only teenagers would enjoy; or
B. The Rotten Tomatoes rating was -20% ; or
C.  It was the worst movie ever made.

Lance walked in the midst of this newest Miley Cyrus movie to see this:


Our conversation went something like this:

Lance:  What are you watching?
Kristi:  "The Last Song"
Lance (with the most serious look on his face):  Wow.  I looked just like that in high school.
Lance and Kristi:  ***Both completely silent for about 20 seconds
Lance and Kristi:  ****Both burst out laughing simultaneously

I will let you determine why we were laughing.  (And still are, for that matter.)

6 comments:

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Lol. You guys are hilarious. =)

Kathy said...

Hear hear! I like that I can watch silly chick flicks and not feel like I paid money for them :)

Amber said...

you two are so funny! I love his sarcasm, oh wait, honesty.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, you two are so funny. Miss you guys!

Jenni

wenbin wang said...

especially all over the world.the north face jackets If you're planning to purchase some Abercrombie Fitch clothing as a gift for your families and friends, you can also purchase online, Moncler Jackets you can enjoy great discount.