Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Death of a Bunny

I should be writing my essay for Graduate school right now. But, I have been procrastinating this task for a month now. So I figure, why not procrastinate another 20 minutes?

Top Ten Reasons this Easter Weekend Rocked

10. I didn't have to make a huge ham dinner.

9. My deviled eggs were perfecto. (Thanks again to my Aunt Lorraine for the secret recipe.)

8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off came in the mail from Blockbuster.

7. The Easter Bunny was quite good to Lance and I.


6. We got to chaperone the Irvine Stake's Youth Dance. Loud music, a bunch of LDS teenagers, and Lance having to stop boys swinging from the basketball hoop. Best time EVER.



5. I was asked to dance by a 16 year old boy. I politely refused...But sure, I was flattered! Looking like your 14 yrs. old when you are actually 28 can be a compliment, right?



4. Sofi loved her new stuffed bunny.



3. Cheap stuffed bunny from Ralph's: $9.99. Watching Sofi tear the bunny up: $0. Vet bill for removing stuffing from her intestines: $1000 Lance getting to use the shop vac to vaccuum up the blanket of stuffing off of our floor: Priceless.

Disclaimer: We really didn't have to go to the vet, as I feared. Apparently, Sofi's digestive system is quite mature and can handle a lot of polyester.


2. We were able to talk to most of our family members on the phone.

1. I was able to teach a lesson on Easter and how it relates to us @ church. What a great way to remember the Savior and the true meaning of Easter! I love teaching....

1 comment:

A. Hunsaker said...

I can now see exactly why she isn't allowed to sleep on her stylin' personalized towels yet! Maybe one day! :)
AH