Friday, January 22, 2010

My vote? The one who likes Finland.

I usually don't watch the late night talk shows.  However, if I had to pick one that I would watch, it would be Conan O'Brien's.  What sold me on him was his visit to Finland he did three years or so ago and the commentary he gave about attending sauna. (Unfortunately, the only way you can view this is buying it from iTunes.) Apparently, he resembles their president Tarja Halonen and the Finnish people enjoy his show.  In fact, he supported Tarja Halonen's re-election this year.  I really don't know anything about President Halonen's politics so I can't comment on her.  But I can say I like Conan, if only for the fact that he likes Finland. 

So, Lance and I agree heartily on this point.  Our household will follow you, Conan, wherever you go.  I can't guarantee I will watch your show.  But I can guarantee we won't be watching Dave's or Jay's.

No comments: