Monday, July 09, 2007

Sneak Preview

Though I don't claim to be a huge Harry Potter fan, I was very excited to be able to see a sneak preview to the newest Harry Potter movie "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." Lance's law firm rented out a theater and let all employees and their immediate families watch the movie two days before the release for a mere $3.00 a ticket.

It is neat to see these actors grow up as their characters do. I especially liked the character of Luna Lovegood. She reminded me of Ivory - a sweet and unique 14 year old in Minnesota. There were some really good messages in this movie. My favorite was that we all have good and evil in us (a.k.a. the natural man). What is important is the side of us we choose to act upon.

I am also pleased to annouce that there appears to be a subtle romance between Ms. Grangier and Mr. Weasley. Truly the only reason I want to read the last book is to see them end up together. Oh yeah - and I want to know if Harry does overcome evil and whether or not he lives. Major message of the movie - There is always hope. I really believe that. There is always hope.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Oh yea! I LOVE Harry Potter. Richard and I bought tickets for this Friday. Our book is pre-ordered. I hope Harry lives too. It's kind of hard for me to read the books after V came back to life, such darkness...