Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We've Moved!

After being on our feet constantly since early this morning, I thought I would take a short break to update everyone. We have officially moved into our new home. The move went fairly well. The only downside is it took the electric company until 5 p.m. to turn on our electricity at our new house. (Thus, all of our refrigerated and frozen food is still at the old house.) The movers were very efficient - and very forward. They flat out asked Lance if he would buy them pizza for lunch. Oh well...I suppose they worked hard and deserved it.

My goal is to unpack as much of the kitchen tonight before I have to head back to work tomorrow. It's good to be home.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Lance and Kristi,

Congratulations on a successful move!

See you soon!

Loren and Kara

Joan said...

Congratulations! We have to swap decoration ideas. :)

Love,
Joan

Tyler said...

Congratulations!

The MN Earl girls plus 2 cats said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. We are so excited to see you guys. We love you and will see you soon.