Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Defy Gravity





February 28, 2008
  • Our first trip to Los Angeles.







We saw the musical "Wicked" and ate at an Italian restaurant on Hollywood and Vine.  ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you have the chance to go see this musical, do it! You won't be disappointed (though you may never look at the Wizard of Oz, the Wicked Witch or Glinda the Good the same again.) Though, make sure you carpool if you are planning to go to LA to see it because the traffic is worse than you can imagine on a Thursday night around 4 p.m.


Thank you Bubba for these tickets for my birthday. BEST GIFT EVER (and the baby liked the music as well so I am sure she agrees.)

7 comments:

Heidi A said...

We're going in May and I can hardly wait!! How fun for you guys! Love the baby bump, Kristi, you look great:)

Emily said...

How cool! I really want to go see it, as I've heard from everyone it is amazing. Also, the 10 degrees here in Minnesota misses you, but I say, just enjoy your flowering tree!:)

Lance and Kristi said...

I am sure the weather misses me :-) Lance doesn't miss it, that is for sure. Hope you can sell your house, Emily.

Thanks for the compliment, Heidi. I have to admit I feel like a huge, wide person now. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way permanently.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cordova House said...

Hey Schloopy,

Two of my sisters went and saw 'Wicked" down in LA a few weeks ago, and of course they loved it. Wish I could have gone too...but the 1200 miles in between us somehow got in the way:) Glad to hear that everyone is doing great with the pregnancy. I can't wait to see what she looks like. Have you got a name yet?

Miss ya,
Schloopy

Emily said...

Ok, Kristi--

Today is the first day of Spring here in Minnesota (and I suppose everywhere else as well:)). I'll make sure to go and enjoy the warmer weather today! (I think we're going to be in the 40's! Yay! But, snow supposedly tonight!)

Yes, what is your little girl's name (if you are sharing)? How many weeks now?

corinne and paul said...

we also went to wicked when i was pregnant last october- i figured we'd better go see it before our baby came if i ever wanted to have the chance to go. wasn't it awesome? i loved it too!